The Terry Lennaine Disco
The Terry Lennaine Disco
These are the Frequently Asked Questions we get about booking the Terry Lennaine Roadshow. With over 30 years experience of running a Mobile Disco / Roadshow, you really can be confident that by booking the Terry Lennaine Roadshow, you are booking the best. Here you will find our booking conditions.
- NO BOOKING is accepted verbally. A 50% non refundable deposit will secure any booking or available date. Bookings for Thornton Manor need to be prepaid in full if your booking is within three months or less.
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights by arrangement at negotiable cost. We are not usually available for public functions on these days but will gladly do private parties.
- The fee for 2017 and all dates in 2018 is £400. All dates in 2019 – £450. All dates in 2020 – £500.
- Balances for private functions are payable 4-6 weeks prior to the event, except by arrangement.
- We are sorry but we are unable to do shows on more than three consecutive nights.
- Our rates cover the North West of England and North Wales only.
- Booked shows start at approximately 8.30 PM, subject to attendance, Except at weddings and parties when we will start at whatever time required. All shows booked have a 1am finish.
- Please telephone us during office hours on 07780 745 959 for details.
- The Terry Lennaine Roadshow has full public liability insurance and a circuit testing certificate.
- You can only book Terry directly, he is not managed or represented by any agent or agency.
- 18th and 21st Birthday Parties by special arrangement only. Contact us with your requirements.
- We can also supply, at additional cost and at a suitable venue, a professional, licensed, insured and spectacular Firework display.
- You can book Terry Lennaine as all inclusive shows with great artists such as James Franklyn, one of the finest singers in the UK today. Motown Magic a fantastic Manchester band who can hit every note that Frankie Valli, The Temptations or The Stylistics ever reached. There is also a great Wirral ‘covers’ band called Madison who do classic rock very well indeed. Also Tequila, a Wirral based duo who also do really great covers. We have no financial arrangement with any of these acts, but are happy to recommend them and work with them to provide our clients with a first class show. Call for details.
- If the booking is cancelled by the client, the deposit paid is not refundable. Bookings cancelled within 28 days of the function are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- We regret that we are unable to provide a show in a venue that has a sound limiting device. These sound restriction devices limit the sound to such an extent that it is not possible to provide a proper disco experience. Please check when booking a venue that they do NOT have this restriction as we regret we are unable to issue a refund if we arrive and can not provide a disco for these reasons.
- No bookings are accepted for Liverpool Town Hall.
- The Roadshow cannot share the stage area with any other act, group or disco without prior arrangement. We will gladly do so but require notice in advance so that we can arrange the stage accordingly.
- The sound equipment is not available for the use of anyone else at any time during or following the function and microphones are not handed out for post party sing-a-longs, or Karaoke. It is possible for event organisers to make a speech or say thank you to guests.
- We do not play football songs, or songs containing offensive language.
- The sound equipment takes about one hour to set up and about the same to break down. Please take this into account when booking a venue, as some venues will expect you to include the time needed to dismantle in the total time booked.
- All Terry Lennaine Roadshows are presented personally by Terry Lennaine. We do not accept more that one booking per night, so your show will always be presented by Terry Lennaine.
- To secure your booking now, please contact Terry for bank tansfer details to pay a deposit of 50%. If you have not already done so, please indicate the date required and include details of the type of function, venue, times required and any special requests or music.
- In the event of the date not being available, your cheque will immediately be returned to you uncashed.
- If you require further details please telephone us during office hours on 07780 745 959.